We always work to keep
our guests and staff safe.
Here are some procedures we’ve implemented to keep our guests and team members safe:
1. Our guides have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and under go testing as necessary. In addition, we screen each of our staff members for COVID-19 symptoms each work day. In the case that someone were to exhibit questionable symptoms, that person would be directed to stay home until the issue is resolved or they have obtained negative test results.
2. The passenger compartments of our tour vehicles are fully sanitized every day, using CDC compliant products approved to neutralize the COVID-19 virus. In addition, our tour guides re-sanitize each of the touch-surfaces of the vehicle at each of the winery stops throughout each tour day.
3. We provide hand sanitizer on board for our guests to use throughout the day.
4. Our Join-In Tour groups are limited to 8-10 guests currently. We provide socially distanced seating on our vehicles as much as possible.
5. Georgia Wine Highway picnic lunches are now served as a boxed meal, prepared by our own kitchen staff. This meal is one of our lunch options for private tours as well.
6. Our tour guides help to ensure adequate physical distancing is observed while boarding and disembarking, and wineries are doing the same during the tasting experiences.
Dahlonega Wine Tours LLC is not responsible for your health, welfare or safety any time you are outside of the tour vehicle. Please remain alert and aware of any potential hazards out in the vineyards and wineries. We cannot be held responsible for your activity after the completion of the tour. Please do not drink and drive and do not consume more than your personal limit. Please pace yourself, stay hydrated, stay fed, wear sturdy shoes, and most of all – have fun!
If you have any other questions regarding our safety protocols, please feel free to reach out!